Sunday, January 17, 2016

My Birthday

Well Hiker is resting very quietly today. She is not crying, but I can tell she doesn’t feel well because she acts like she doesn’t know what she wants to do…go outside, stay in, sit near me, stay in the other room.

I didn’t sleep well last night worrying about her. She was in the front bedroom on the futon when I went to bed. She didn’t follow me into my bedroom as she usually does, but sometime during the night, she did come in and she did jump up onto the bed and sleep with me the rest of the night. I have no idea when she came in and I have no idea if she cried when she jumped onto the bed.

So today was my birthday, and I’d like to thank everyone who sent me a birthday email or sent me a birthday message on Facebook. I could not believe how many there were. I received a cute little birthday video in an email, but there was no name attached to it, so I had no idea who to thank for it. It said it was from “your friends”, so to whoever sent it to me…Thanks!

Got three birthday calls. My friend Marla Benedict called from Oklahoma, then my friend Karren Meggitt called from Idaho and my brother Ron called me from northern California.

I am so lucky to have my family and so many friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay