Friday, January 8, 2016

Beautiful Day and Good Lunch With Friends

Hiker and I got up early this morning to do a dog walk with my neighbor Jean and her dogs. It was cold out this morning because the sky was crystal clear. We didn’t let the dogs play in my yard because it was way too muddy.

Later in the day, Jean and I drove up to Agua Dulce to meet up with my good friend Judy to have lunch at a little Mexican Restaurant called Maria Bonita. I had also invited my friend Robyn, but she is still getting over a bad cold and decided to stay home. The food was very good.

After lunch, we drove across the street and looked around in an antique store that is there. It is called Bullwinkle’s.

It was a beautiful day. Saw some snow on the tops of the mountains to the northeast of Santa Clarita.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay