Monday, January 4, 2016

Where Is The Rain?

Monday is usually a “dog walk with Jean and her dogs” day, but this morning at 6 am, it was extremely cloudy outside and when I turned on the local morning news, they said it was raining over in the San Fernando Valley and that the rain was headed this way. I called Jean and said we’d better not walk the dogs because we might get caught in a downpour.

Hiker and I got back into bed and I was watching the rest of the morning news when Jean called me and said it was starting to sprinkle. Hiker and I stayed in bed until 7:30 am, got up, had some breakfast, and then headed to the liquor store to get my lottery tickets.

When we got back home, I decided to clean both of my bathrooms. December was so busy and I also had that cold, so I didn’t get anything cleaned then. When I got done cleaning, I looked outside and the sun was shining brightly. Where did the rain go?

So they keep saying that tomorrow we are going to get a really BIG storm. They are saying 2” to 4”. I have to drive down to the San Fernando Valley tomorrow, so I’m hoping the rain doesn’t come until I get back home.

It did start getting cloudy again in the afternoon, so maybe they are right about a storm coming in tomorrow. I sure hope it waits until I get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay