Monday, January 11, 2016

Just Another Monday

Up early for a walk with Jean and her dogs.

Had some breakfast after the walk and then Hiker and I went out to run some errands. I had to buy my lottery tickets. Got the one ticket for Powerball that I share with my friend Ed. Ed was Ben’s best buddy for many years. Ben and Ed used to share lottery tickets and after Ben died, Ed told me he’s like to continue sharing the ticket with me in honor of Ben, so we’ve been doing that.

Had to fill the car with gas and then Hiker and I headed up to Pet Smart. I had a $3 coupon, so I bought Hiker a chub of refrigerated Freshpet food and also bought her a bag of some treats that she likes. While there, she got 3 cookies from the person at the register and she had 3 people ask if they could pet her.

Was partly cloudy all day and in the 60’s.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay