Thursday, January 14, 2016

Short Hike In Placerita Canyon

Only slept in for a short time this morning. I wanted to go over to Wal-Mart and I don’t like going later in the day because they get too crowded.

It was cold and cloudy when I went over there but when I got back home, the sun started to peek through the clouds a little.

Didn’t do much most of the day, but after lunch, I did take Hiker over to Placerita Canyon Nature Center and we hiked around a little just to get out of the house. I know Hiker gets “cabin fever” when we don’t get out a few times a week.

I noticed that the creek in the canyon was dry again. It was running for a little bit when we were having the rains, but it hasn’t rained in almost 2 weeks now.

Tomorrow we are doing a dog walk with Jean and her dogs in the morning. After the walk, Jean is going to groom Hiker and then Jean wants me to go with her to buy a new cell phone and we are going to Sizzler for lunch because I received an email from them for $5 of any lunch for my birthday (which is this Sunday).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay