Monday, January 18, 2016

Cloudy, Gloomy, But No Rain

Hiker and I got out of bed at 6 am this morning. We had some breakfast and then we headed over to Jean’s house because Jean wanted me to teach her a few things on her new iPhone. She is not very tech savvy about some devices but I think she is starting to understand how it all works.

She wanted me to help her set up an iTunes account and an iCloud account, but her old laptop has Windows Vista so it would not let me download and install iTunes on it. You have to have Windows 7 or higher. So she decided to go online and buy a new laptop on Best Buy, which she is going to pick up at our local store when they have it ready for her and Friday I will once again go over to her house to help her again.

It was very cloudy all day today. Was hoping for some rain, but haven’t got any when I sent this. My brother Ron said it was raining a lot up in northern California.

I made Hiker stay in the house except when she had to go to the bathroom because I’m want her hip to heal.

I spent the day going through my 4 laptops, checking all of my email address books to make sure they all match and to delete people I no longer keep in touch with. After the nasty email I received from that b***h yesterday, I want to make sure that I don’t have anyone on my daily email blog list that told me to take them off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay