Sunday, January 10, 2016

Cloudy Sunday

Hiker woke me up around 6 am so she could go outside to potty. It was drizzly and foggy. When she came back in, we got back into bed and I turned on the TV to watch “CBS Sunday Morning”. Got up around 7 am and made some waffles.

They say we “might” get some rain on Wednesday, but that’s the only day so far. My week won’t be too busy. Planning on meeting my widowed friends for lunch on Tuesday and Jean is going to groom Hiker on Friday. Other than that, probably won’t leave the house much. I will probably take Hiker up to Pet Smart on Monday because I have a $3 of coupon the expires on Tuesday. I’ll use it to buy her some doggy treats.

Around 10:30 I took Hiker for a 2 miles walk down along the riverbed. It’s all dry again, but I’ll bet it was flowing really good when we were having all of that rain last week.

Really got some exercise today…first the walk and then in the afternoon I vacuumed. Hiker “hid” in the back yard on the patio until I was done. I cannot believe how much dirt and dog hair my Shark vacuum pulls up out of the carpet. A lot more than my old Dyson ever did.

The sun peeked out a few times but stayed pretty much cloudy most of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay